Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our Web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Who Is a Typical User of the Labor Solutions, LLC Web Site? Labor Solutions, LLC operates primarily as a provider of business-to-business services. Unlike many companies and Web sites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business clients and their employees. What Information Do We Collect Online? Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the Web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.labor-solutions.com or any other Labor Solutions, LLC Web site:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name or ordering information when you register or make an online order, or any chat room postings or e-mail messages you send us;
- The Web pages your Internet browser visits;
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per Web page.
How Do We Use This Information? Labor Solutions, LLC does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the Web site in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as ordering information or e-mail messages, we use the information to respond to your orders and requests.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular Web pages, customize the Web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the Web site.
- For information about Web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our Web pages.
- Labor Solutions, LLC may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data.