At Labor Solutions, our commitment to our clients goes well beyond simply sending a crew for a project. It begins before any employee shows up for work and ends well after the last one has gone home. The reason is simple – when our employees are on the job, it’s our reputation on the line.
- Recruiting – An effective work force begins with quality workers, and Labor Solutions has made it a priority to recruit our employees with the same care most companies use to recruit their full-time personnel. We personally interview, screen and test employees, giving our clients the reassurance that their jobs are in qualified, responsible hands.
- Orientation – All Labor Solutions employees are required to complete our extensive safety orientation and training program. We make sure that they understand our substance abuse policy and consent to a drug test. They must also consent to a release of any criminal records. We’ll explain all policies and procedures, safety rules and essential job functions required for your company, guaranteeing that they are ready and able to work when they arrive.
- On-site management – We can provide dedicated on-site managers with job-specific knowledge to oversee projects at our clients’ sites. Working directly at our clients’ facilities, these “last men standing” will coordinate daily needs, train new employees, and ensure projects are completed smoothly, on time, and to specified quality control standards.
- Job costing – Our easy-to-read invoices can be tailored to meet any client’s specifications. We will bill by department, shift, cost center, or even by employee.
- Payroll services – We are the employer of record, responsible for all employment costs and taxes, and we’ll also handle workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation claims.
- Follow-up and support – Labor Solutions believes in building long-term relationships with our customers, vendors, and employees. Unlike our competitors, we do more than unleash employees on a project. We stay with you from start to finish, managing the project and ensuring timely, thorough delivery and completion at the agreed-upon cost. With Labor Solutions, the hassle of supplemental staff recruiting is our business, leaving our clients with the time, energy and resources to focus on theirs.